- Here is the reason why Thomas Bearden has written the
following paper; It's because I helped a little 10 year old girl to win
every science award in Coeur d' Alene...all First Places plus a Special
Award in science with one of my motors.
- The motor ran for 4 days...without stopping at 4000RPM.
It also ran a generator producing power the entire time.
- The science teachers went NUTS over this demonstration
and wanted to know how it worked. I then put the plans for it out on
Keelynet and gave the thing away freely. So far, the comments are good;
some have already produced the free energy and have the Motor running...but
then there are always the others who say it can't work. (You can't win
- Here is the little movie I sent to Keelynet. It's great
to see we may get free energy yet.
- Download MPEG movie here
- (Note - Tom Bearden's letter explaining John's brilliant
creation follows. John's fairly recent interview with Jeff can be heard
via our Program Archives -ed)
- John _____
http://www.intalek.com/WarpDrive/Reports/Bearden on Bedinis' Negative Resistance Effect - 04-09-00.htm
- SIGHTINGS HOMEPAGE
Site Served by TheHostPros